Last updated 1 year ago
From indoor appliances such as gas fridges and water heaters to outdoor products such as portable heaters and barbeque grills, there’s seemingly no end to the number of propane-powered tools and toys lying around the home. Thanks to the SMART System by Kamps Propane, a revolutionary remote tank monitoring system, there’s never been an easier or more convenient way to ensure that you always have the propane you need. Some of the benefits of having a SMART System installed on your propane tank include:
· Save Money – When you install a SMART System on your propane tank, you may be eligible to receive a $.05 per gallon discount on all future propane refills. This means that the SMART System will pay for itself in practically no time at all—after which point, all the savings will go straight into your pocket!
· Keep Track of Fuel – One of the biggest advantages of installing a SMART System is how easy it will be for you to monitor the fuel level inside of your propane tank. This means that you won’t have to guess or go outside and check the tank before you want to use it. And because the SMART System sends a signal to Kamps Propane when the fuel level is low, you can save the trouble of contacting us yourself!
· Stay Safe – In addition to reporting low fuel levels, the SMART System also reports to Kamps Propane if it detects possible equipment malfunction such as a gas leak or loose seal. The SMART System can also detect a low inside temperature. You can’t always keep your eyes and ears open for problems with your propane tank, but the SMART System can.
Since 1969, Kamps Propane has offered a variety of propane services to meet the diverse residential and commercial needs of our clients. Today, we are proud to be the only company that offers the SMART System. To learn more about the incredible benefits of installing the SMART System on your propane tank, contact Kamps Propane online or at (209) 823-7641.
Last updated 1 year ago
From forklifts to heat lamps, propane is used in a number of different ways and by a number of different people. In fact, there are even multiple grades of propane for its various uses and applications. To learn more, check out these great resources:
- If you’d like to know how propane is made, then take a look at this article from Maryland.gov.
- This webpage provides a simple explanation as to how to safely light and turn off a propane lamp.
- To learn how a propane engine works, head over to eHow.com.
- This article from the National Wildlife Federation provides some helpful tips for staying warm outside this winter.
- About.com provides a handy guide to barbecuing in cold weather.
- To learn more about propane refills, tank service, and appliances, contact Kamps Propane at (209) 823-7641.